AL.SO MP2 is the really first double preamplifier module of the market. This let you you multiply by 2 your rack and Lunchboxes capacity and load twice more pres with your usual setup. The MP2 host 2 high-end microphone preamplifiers ina single 500 series format slot. Perfect on the most delicate sources (voice, percussions, acoustic guitars, violins, brassâ€¦etc.).
How does it work? The 1st preamplifier (the upper one) use the standard rear connections of the 500 series chassis connections and the 2nd preamplifier XLR I/O connectors are placed on the front panel of the module (see specifications tab).
The MP2 is compatible with microphone and line signals, a remarquable faithfull, airy and musical pre.
Double your 500 series racks and Lunchboxes capacity !
• The very first single slot, 500 series dual preamplifier
• Imput transformer SOWTER (UK)
• Electronically balanced output
• High-end Clarostat potentiometers (plastic audio track)
• The audio signal doesn't pass through switches, the switching is done by relays to ensure the highest reliability and the lowest possible distortion.
• Polarity Inversion by commutation, to avoid a extra electronic stage
• Gain: from -2dB to +60 dB
• Harmonic distortion of 3rd order at 60 dB of gain: 0,007% @ 1 kHz
• Harmonic distortion of 3rd order at -2dB dB gain: 0,0041%@ 1 kHz
• Bandwidth at 60 dB gain: 10Hz/100 kHz( Â± 0,3 dB )
• Bandwidth at -2 dB gain:10Hz/100 kHz ( Â± 1 dB )
• Power consumption: less than 90 mA per power rail
• Compatible with all standard 500 series racks and lunchboxes
• 100% hand built in France
• Designed by Olivier Bolling
Sorry, no audio example for now.
The users list is being updated ...